Save the Cost of Buying a New Roof
with Roof RestorationDec 4, 2014
Considering roof restoration is not something homeowners get excited about, but these days it is a much sought after service. Having a dependable roof over your head is one of the most important things in life, but like every other tangible thing, it deteriorates over a period of time Read more
Reroofing: Better now than laterNov 10, 2014
When it comes to roofing, there is a singular dilemma that most homeowners face. What is that? Prefabricated roofing is nothing compared to customized or specialized roofing and it is not always guaranteed to last or endure for prolonged periods. Read more
Is concrete roofing safe?Oct 24, 2014
Buildings in urban communities tend to promote buildings with concrete roofs. It makes sense if you think about the strength that concrete posses. Read more
Choosing roof colours to compliment your
home’s surrounding – things to consider.Oct 7, 2014
Picking a roof color is not as easy as it sounds. A few things have to be considered when choosing roof colors to compliment your home’s surroundings. Read more
Roofing Material as Strong as FlooringSept 16, 2014
In the old days, roofs were made of hardy wooden planks, planks that were also commonly used in flooring, and they were made to last for many years Read more
Custom Designed Roofs?Sept 12, 2014
Roofs are one of the most important parts that comprise the whole of a building or structure. Aside from the foundations and walls, which keep buildings stable and standing, the roof keeps water and heat out Read more
Looking for high quality roofing;
try terra cotta tile roofing solutionsAug 11, 2014
If you want to maintain your home’s aesthetic appearance, then choosing a roofing material that can endure the test-of-time is vital. That is exactly what terracotta roof tiles can offer Read more
Roofing system: Difference between
lapped ridge and A-line ridgeJuly 23, 2014
Visually the differences between lapped ridge and A Line ridge roofing is that the lapped is just as it sounds, falling lapped one over the other in a side stair type fashion where A Line’s seems meet smoothly allowing it to fit together to make one long fluid line Read more
How Do I Choose the Best Commercial
Roofing Contractor?July 9, 2014
If you are thinking to yourself “how do I choose the best commercial roofing contractor?” then you will find the information here very helpful in steering you in the right direction Read more
Roof Repairs: What steps are involved
in rebed and pointing? May 28, 2014
Over time your roof will see capping damages and have to be rebedded and or repointed as the cement becomes brittle. This is due to exposure, and little can be done to prevent this natural process … Read more
Your guide to reroofing your home May 6, 2014
Whether you are a home owner, looking to see or you are considering purchasing a home that needs repairs you can find yourself overwhelmed with a lot of decisions that must be made … Read more
Proper Ventilation for your Roof April 28, 2014
Whenever you set up plans to build a new structure, whether it’s a home or a stand-alone business establishment, you definitely need to have proper roofing on top of it … Read more
Choosing the Right Roofing Contractor April 3, 2014
Whether a storm is about to set in or extreme hot weather is about to happen, almost instantly, the part of the house that you start to be conscious about is the roof… Read more
- Why Do Tile Roofs Fail? What are the Best Remedies?
- Upgrading Home Extension Design and Market Value by Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Advantages of Re-roofing and Switching to Boral Roofing Tiles
- Signs of Aging Roof Tiles: Is DIY Fixing Good Enough?
- Why Roofing Tile Styles and Colours Should Be Part of Your Exterior Architectural Design
- Why Replacing Half a Roof is a Bad Idea?
- Making Boral Tile Reroofing as Part of Home Remodeling
- Why Sealers are Important for Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Boral Roof Tiling: Best Choice for Roof Restoration
- New Homes and Unit Developments Can Benefit Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Roof Coating for Concrete Tiles: What are the Benefits?
- Re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles: Your Best Option to Remove Nasty Moss, Molds and Mildew
- Roof Ridges Using Boral Tiles: The Importance of Proper Installation
- Popular FAQs about Residential Tile Roof Replacement
- Enhance Your Brand New Roof with Boral Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tiles
- Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles: Advantages for Your Home
- Checklist for New Home Extensions (Why Tile Roofing Must Be Included)
- How to Select Tile Roofing Materials for Optimum Results
- Reasons Why Multi-Unit Builders and Contractors Should Choose Boral Tile Roofing
- Matching Boral Roof Tile Colours with Your Overall Exterior Design
- Use Quality Boral Roofing Tiles for Your New House Extension
- Boral Roof Tiles are Perfect for the Summer Season
- Common Causes of Roofing Tile Failure and Cracking
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- View all articles…
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…