Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?December 8, 2015
In areas where the roof leaks and cracking is evidently seen, these are classic signs that something is really wrong with you home’s roof. Ultimately, a damaged roof spells danger, and something should be done to fix it as soon as possible. After all, who would want to put their family in danger? Sometimes, instead of repairing individuals roofing tiles, re-roofing is necessary to restore the integrity of your home.
Unfortunately, many homeowners have discovered damaged roofing tile and shingles too late. Wouldn’t it be great, if you can judge well in advance when it is the right time to get rid of the old roofing, instead of unexpectedly needing to re-roof your home? Well, there is a way you can avoid being unexpectedly surprised to find you need to re-roof your home, and that is by having your roof inspected at least once a year.
Visible Signs of Damage - Need Re-roofing?
While it would be ideal to inspect your roof every three or four months, especially after bad weather, at least once or twice a year is advised. Why is that? Roofing professional will look for signs of cracking in the shingles or tiles of your roof, and then inspect the bottom of your roof for any water damage. That way you know the health of your roof, no expected surprises.
If some areas need repairing, you can do it immediately and not let it grow into a large expensive problem later on. In this way, roof inspections can prevent the need to re-roof your home.
Don’t Dismiss Water Drops Coming From Your Ceiling
Many homeowners dismiss little drops of water as something that is expected to happen when it pours heavily. However, you need to understand that even a few drop of water leaking every now and then can cause serious roof damage that can, and do, destroy roofs. The best thing to do in this situation is to locate the cause of the leak, and then contact a professional roofing company to fix any damage.
The good news is that many roofing contractors will actually come out to your home and give a free roof inspection, the good ones at least. It’s actually a great way to impress homeowners, and eventually, every property manager and homeowners will need the services of a roofing expert anyway. It’s a real ‘win-win’ scenario.
Most folks avoid thinking about their roof’s condition, why is that? Because, most first time property owners aren’t aware yet, about the importance of yearly roof inspections, and how it can save money by preventing the need to re-roof or repair their roof.
However, what are the re-roofing advantages and when should you get rid of your old roof tiles? That is actually a good question that has a great answer. The advantages are easy to understand, it is when you have a roof that is damaged or old, and you keep having to repair it. If you re-roof it, then it may be cheaper than continually pouring your money down the drain in constant repair costs. A roofing professional can determine if your roof needs to be either repaired or re-roofed.
Ajax Gregson TIles
PO BOX 79, MOUNT EVELYN VIC 3796 ( Temporary )
Glen’s Mobile 0419 546 699
Mel’s Mobile 0403 486 772
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Why Do Tile Roofs Fail? What are the Best Remedies?
- Upgrading Home Extension Design and Market Value by Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Advantages of Re-roofing and Switching to Boral Roofing Tiles
- Signs of Aging Roof Tiles: Is DIY Fixing Good Enough?
- Why Roofing Tile Styles and Colours Should Be Part of Your Exterior Architectural Design
- Why Replacing Half a Roof is a Bad Idea?
- Making Boral Tile Reroofing as Part of Home Remodeling
- Why Sealers are Important for Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Boral Roof Tiling: Best Choice for Roof Restoration
- New Homes and Unit Developments Can Benefit Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Roof Coating for Concrete Tiles: What are the Benefits?
- Re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles: Your Best Option to Remove Nasty Moss, Molds and Mildew
- Roof Ridges Using Boral Tiles: The Importance of Proper Installation
- Popular FAQs about Residential Tile Roof Replacement
- Enhance Your Brand New Roof with Boral Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tiles
- Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles: Advantages for Your Home
- Checklist for New Home Extensions (Why Tile Roofing Must Be Included)
- How to Select Tile Roofing Materials for Optimum Results
- Reasons Why Multi-Unit Builders and Contractors Should Choose Boral Tile Roofing
- Matching Boral Roof Tile Colours with Your Overall Exterior Design
- Use Quality Boral Roofing Tiles for Your New House Extension
- Boral Roof Tiles are Perfect for the Summer Season
- Common Causes of Roofing Tile Failure and Cracking
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- View all articles…
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…