Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?December 8, 2015
In areas where the roof leaks and cracking is evidently seen, these are classic signs that something is really wrong with you home’s roof. Ultimately, a damaged roof spells danger, and something should be done to fix it as soon as possible. Read more
Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are BetterDecember 1, 2015
For most homeowners, there is very little difference between shingles and tile roofing. In the consciousness of most people, both represent one of the pinnacles of roofing refinement and represent everything that a proper, durable, and worthwhile roof should be. Read more
Advantages of Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles
versus Metal Roofing
November 18, 2015
There are various types of roofing materials that would count as excellent and ideal by anybody’s standards. With the amount of time that it has taken people to evolve from cave dwellings into the modern convenient homes of today, there have been a number of various roofing materials, each with their own distinct benefits, which have made living possible and comfortable. Read more
Ajax Gregson: Your Professional Tile Roofers
November 5, 2015
Roofing is no joking matter. It is, quite frankly, indispensable; which is kind of surprising how so many people opt for inexpensive/second-rate roofing, instead of investing in proper roofs that are guaranteed to last for decades, and not just years. Read more
Best Roofing Tiles for Shallow Roofs October 21, 2015
Some people may have had problems with shallow roofing in the past and are hesitant to recommend it to others, because these can be problematic in times of inclement weather. Read more
Roof Restoration Using Boral
Clay Roof Tiles
September 23, 2015
It’s true, roofing tiles are experiencing a resurgence of interest in recent years for usage in home construction, and for aesthetics purposes, especially in town-houses and retreat homes near coastal areas Read more
Choosing the Right Roof Tiles
for Your New Home Extension
September 2, 2015
Home extensions are an excellent way to add more space to an already cluttered or overpopulated home. They can also make for great annexes for extended families, or even as an ideal ‘home away from home’- a quiet place Read more
Roof Protective Coating Essentials:
Using Nutech Paint with the Help of Ajax Gregson
August 18, 2015
Regularly maintaining your roof to ensure that it is in good shape, and then taking protective measures to guarantee that it stays that way is one of the most important tasks for any house owner Read more
Reliability and Durability of
Boral Concrete Roof Tiles For Your Home
August 5, 2015
When it comes time to look for roofing material there will be several factors that you will have to take into consideration. For example, there are multiple options out there on the market and those offered by roofing contractors, but nothing can come close to concrete tiling quality of Boral. Read more
Boral Flat Roof Tiles:
What Are Your Style Advantages?
July 16, 2015
When it comes to top-notch roofing materials, nothing ever beats the classic flat roof tile. While there are wide arrays of modern roofing solutions that suit every aesthetic taste, and budget limitation, one cannot deny that there is something entirely timeless about clay or ceramic roof tiles. Read more
What makes Concrete and Terracotta
Roof Tiles Smart Choices for
Sustainable Roofing?May 21, 2015
When it comes to top-grade roofing materials, nothing beats the classics like terracotta tiles. While many commercial roofs nowadays choose corrugated galvanised roofs, PVC roofing, or some such other modern materials, classic residential roofing materials are still considered far more superior, both in terms of durability and aesthetics. Read more
Top 5 Tips in Choosing the Perfect
Roof Colour and Texture for your
New Home with Ajax GregsonMay 11, 2015
Roof selection can be a bit tricky. Why else would designers save it for last? Aside from picking the perfect colour, you also have to consider its texture alongside all other features of your new home. Read more
Important factors to consider when
choosing your home roofingApr 28, 2015
Looks can be deceiving; this is not the case with roofing. It is nothing to be ashamed about looking longingly at a neighbour’s charming roof. However, it’s not a home improvement project to jump into without a bit of research, because deciding what type of roof to use must involve careful thought. Read more
Residential Roofing Solutions by Ajax GregsonMar 23, 2015
Whether you need a new roof, repairs, maintenance or you want to extend the life of your current roof, Ajax Gregson has residential roofing solutions to fit your needs. Read more
Why choose concrete Roof Tile?Mar 9, 2015
There’s more to choosing a new roof than just colour and style. Although they matter, the durability of the roofing materials is also important especially for areas that have strong winds, tornadoes or hurricanes. One of the sturdier materials. Read more
Why is Roof Ventilation Important?Jan 12, 2015
Roofing is one of the most commonly overlooked aspects of home maintenance and repair, mainly because it is it a very difficult area to access, especially the attic. This is why roof ventilation is important as we will find out. Read more
- French Terracota Roof Tiles from Boral: An Ideal Fit for Both Rural and City Homes
- What is the Minimum Pitch for a Roof Tile?
- Striata Roof Tile Designs from Boral: Perfect for Country-Style Homes
- Fashionable Vogue Boral Roof Tiles for Contemporary Homes
- Terracotta Roof Tiles for Coastal Home Roofing
- Choosing an Authorised Boral Roofing Specialist: Why is it Important?
- Mediterranean Style Homes: Why Terracotta Tiles are the Best Fit
- Boral Roof Tiles for Roof Overhang: Design and Functionality at Its Finest
- Linea Concrete Roof Tiles: Benefits of Durability and Colour-Through Design
- Connecting Old Tile Roofing with a New House Roofing Extension: How is this Done?
- Roof Repair: Roof Pointing and Roof Rebedding Explained
- Glazed and Unglazed Terracotta Roof Tiles: Know the Differences
- Terracotta and Concrete Roof Tiles: How Can You Tell the Difference?
- How Roof Tiles Can Help Limit Noise
- Flexible Pointing for Boral Roof Tiles: What is it all about?
- Boral Slimline Designs: Why Opt to Choose It for Your Roof?
- Why Do Tile Roofs Fail? What are the Best Remedies?
- View all articles…
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- View all articles…
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…