FAQ: Can Solar Panels be Installed on Boral Roofing Tiles?July 31, 2020
Roofing has always been the primary protection of home properties against any weather elements like harsh sunlight and heavy rainfall. It is also responsible for providing proper insulation of the property, giving tenants moderate indoor temperatures and more energy savings. Read more
The Importance of Underlayment in Roofing Tile InstallationJuly 14, 2020
One crucial element that changes the way homeowners alter or modify their home properties is the surrounding condition of their location. If they frequently experience hot weather or heavy rains, then their home configuration and materials must be changed for them to adapt to these conditions and situations. Read more
The Importance of Using the Right Paint for Your Roof Tiles' Design and DurabilityJune 29, 2020
The installation of roof tiles for your roofing can provide you numerous helpful benefits. For one, they can boost and enhance the aesthetic appeal of your property because of their elegant appearance. Moreover, roof tiles can make your whole roofing structure last for a very long time as they are resistant to damages that are typically caused by moisture, corrosion, and other similar elements. They can also regulate the temperature of your property since roof tiles are known for being a great insulator. Read more
Reasons Why Newly Installed Roofing Tiles Can Fail PrematurelyJune 12, 2020
Roof tiles are typically made from terracotta, slate, concrete, plastic, and clay. They are hung from the framework of the roof by fixing them with nails in parallel rows. The way these roofing tiles are installed and eventually maintained is essential to keep out rain and other elements from entering a home or any other property Read more
How Strong Boral Roofing Tiles Endure Extreme Weather ConditionsMay 27, 2020
One reputable brand when it comes to roof tiles here in Australia is Boral. For almost a few decades, Boral has been supplying products and materials for residential and commercial construction. The company has also provided supplies and materials for roads and engineering markets. Their success was brought by their desire to supply every property and infrastructures with the best build quality. Read more
Boral Roofing Tiles: Features for Energy EfficiencyMay 12, 2020
Studies indicate that Boral Energy Efficient Cool Roof System could save up to 22 percent per year on heating and cooling costs compared to the standard composition asphalt shingle roof. This house could save an average of $15 to $20 per month immediately compared to a standard asphalt shingle roof and as energy rates rise year over year, your savings could increase as well and could amount up to $20,000 over 30 years. Below are the features of Boral Roofing Tiles for energy efficiency. Read more
Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles: Aesthetics and Strength CombinedApril 29, 2020
It is common to examine the aesthetics and strength as well as the performance characteristics before purchasing and installing certain products into your home. This is to ensure that you are getting the product that is suited to your needs and preferences, while getting your money’s worth. Same applies to roof tiles. You need to know the performance characteristics before purchasing one. Luckily, below are Boral designer ceramic roof tiles are aesthetics and strength combined. Read more
Shaped Terracotta Roof Tiles: Differentiating French and Swiss Terracotta Roof TilesApril 7, 2020
If you are a homeowner and you are opting for a shaped terracotta roof tiles, then knowing the necessary information is highly essential. There are two types of shaped terracotta roof tiles namely French and Swiss. Indicated below are the differences between the two. Read more
The Thermal and Acoustic Performance of Boral Roof TilesMarch 27, 2020
It is highly important that Boral roof tiles must perform in accordance with good trade practice. One of the reasons for such, is the fact that Boral roof tiles are considered one of the most common roof tiling products in Australia. Read more
Performance Characteristics of Boral Roof TilesMarch 13, 2020
It is common to examine performance characteristics before purchasing and installing certain products into your home. This is to ensure that you are getting the product that is suited to your needs and preferences, while getting your money’s worth. Same applies to roof tiles. You need to know the performance characteristics before purchasing one. Luckily, below are performance characteristics of Boral Roof Tiles. Read more
The Importance of Flexible Pointing for Boral Roof TilesFebruary 28, 2020
Pointing, as applied to roof tiles, is a thin layer of oxide coloured sand or cement. The ‘cement’ pointing was put together relying on the skill of the roofer and the thin layer had a good chance of sticking onto the bedding without cracking. Not long after, flexible pointing was introduced. Read more
Swiss Boral Terracotta Roof Tiles: Aesthetic Style that Suit Both Modern and Mediterranean Style HomesFebruary 14, 2020
Not known to many, Mediterranean-style homes originated in the 1920s. During this period—the Roaring Twenties—people were consumed with wealth and leisure, that enabled the rise of Spanish and Italian architecture. The exterior of Mediterranean homes typically features a red-tiled roof, as well as brick or stucco that’s often painted white. Stone details, carved doors, and raw iron and metalwork on windows, over balconies, and front doors are other common features. Read more
Properties of Terracotta Roof Tiles That Make them Suitable for Your Next Roofing ProjectJanuary 24, 2020
Terracota roof tiles which literally means 'baked earth' in Italian is a type of clay-based ceramic which is used to create roof tiles. They are a very commonly used roofing material in Australia and around the world, and they've been widely used on roofs for a very long time. Read more
New Year, New Roof Tiles: Choose Boral Roofing Tile ProductsJanuary 14, 2020
Oftentimes, the New Year calls for some sort of change. May it be a simple home renovation or a total replacement – you name it. This gives people the chance to embark on a brand new start, and what other time to do so than the beginning of a new calendar year. One particular aspect of the house that is recommended to turn over a new leaf is the roof tiles. Read more
- FAQ: Can Solar Panels be Installed on Boral Roofing Tiles?
- The Importance of Underlayment in Roofing Tile Installation
- The Importance of Using the Right Paint for Your Roof Tiles' Design and Durability
- Reasons Why Newly Installed Roofing Tiles Can Fail Prematurely
- How Strong Boral Roofing Tiles Endure Extreme Weather Conditions
- Boral Roofing Tiles: Features for Energy Efficiency
- Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles: Aesthetics and Strength Combined
- Shaped Terracotta Roof Tiles: Differentiating French and Swiss Terracotta Roof Tiles
- The Thermal and Acoustic Performance of Boral Roof Tiles
- Performance Characteristics of Boral Roof Tiles
- The Importance of Flexible Pointing for Boral Roof Tiles
- Swiss Boral Terracotta Roof Tiles: Aesthetic Style that Suit Both Modern and Mediterranean Style Homes
- Properties of Terracotta Roof Tiles That Make them Suitable for Your Next Roofing Project
- New Year, New Roof Tiles: Choose Boral Roofing Tile Products
- Boral Linea Concrete Roof Tiles: A Cost-Effective Alternative for the Traditional Slate Shingles
- Boral Terracotta Roof Tiles: External Colours that Complement Your Melbourne Home's Overall Design
- View all articles…
- Boral Slimline Designs: Why Opt to Choose It for Your Roof?
- Why Do Tile Roofs Fail? What are the Best Remedies?
- View all articles…
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- View all articles…
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…