Focus on Safety in New Roofing Installation Feb 6, 2017
Installing new roofing or undergoing a re-roofing project is serious business because it is the roof, and the material used for roofing, that protect homes, commercial buildings and structures from the elements. While there are many types of roofing materials to choose from, all ranging in costs, safety should always be the main deciding factor over price. Compared to popular roofing materials such as metal sheets and asphalt shingles, concrete tiles offer the best protection for buildings and occupants.
It’s true, concrete tiles have many more advantages than other types of materials, but the skill of the people installing the roofing is just as important as the quality roofing material you choose, that’s because the main problem with new roofing is when it is installed improperly.
Safety in New Roofing Installation Should be the Main Focus
At Ajax Gregson Tiles, our professional team of roofers understand the inherent risks involved in roofing and re-roofing residential homes, that is why our company is completely dedicated to the safety of our workers, all other contractors, labourers, occupants, and building owners, while installing new roofs. Our serious commitment to meet and exceed all safety standards directly attributes to a safe working environment, so that our professionals and on-site workforce can focus on the work at-hand.
As a professional roofing company, we take great pride in our proven safety record, the morale of our roofing team, and the satisfaction of our customers, which has been the main goal and reason for our company’s continued success over the years. Our on the job safety program has other important benefits, mainly, it allows us to better manage construction work and enables our professional roofers to consistently complete jobs on time.
The reason for Ajax Gregson Tiles sterling safety record is attributed to our seriousness regarding on-the-job safety, and the level of professionalism of our team. Safety training begins on the first day of the job for ‘every’ new employee, prior to beginning work on any jobsite.
If want to make sure that your new roof installation goes as planned, without incident or delays, then contact Ajax Gregson Tiles, we meet and exceed all regulations and requirements of State/Federal Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA).
Ajax Gregson TIles
Address: 1/176 Canterbury Rd, Bayswater North VIC 3153
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- Do Concrete Roof Tiles Absorb Water?
- Roof Restoration for Stained and Discoloured Concrete Roof Tiles
- Why Do Roof Tiles Crack?
- The Importance of Sealing and Waterproofing Terracotta Roof Tiles
- How Often Should You Clean Your Tile Roof?
- The Importance of Roof Profiling in Home Extension Projects
- Exceptional Features of Tile Roofing
- Factors to Consider When Choosing between Flat Roof and Corrugated Roof Tile Design
- Regent Paints Roof Coating: Why is it Best to Use Roof Coating Paint for Your Roof Tiles?
- Roof Remodeling Tips for Better Homes
- Why Do You Need Pre-Installation Inspection Prior to any Roofing and Re-roofing Project?
- Pros and Cons of Flat Roof Tiles versus Shaped Roof Tiles
- Roof Restoration without Metal Roofing: Why Should You Switch to Terracotta or Concrete Roof Tiles?
- Roof Molds: When a Roof Tear Off and Re-roofing Becomes a Necessity
- Terracotta and Concrete Roof Tiles for Sustainable Home Building
- Boral Roofing Supplier and Installer in Melbourne
- Boral Terracotta or Concrete Roofing Tiles? Consult with Ajax Gregson to Help You!!!
- Why Roofing Installation Should Never Have Any Shortcuts
- Differences between Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tile Features and Strengths
- Focus on Safety in New Roofing Installation
- Boral French Terracotta Roof Tiles: Beauty and Classical Architecture Combined
- How Can You Protect Your Teracotta and Concrete Roof Tiles Against Water Damage and Leaks?
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…