Why Roofing Tile Styles and Colours Should Be Part of Your Exterior Architectural DesignOctober 11, 2018
When designing a home, the interior layout is always considered first, and lastly the type and style of the roof and its colour is decided, which can be tricky. This is why home designers save the roof for last, as much consideration about roofing tile styles and colours need to be made to match all other feature of the home.
In fact, roofing tile styles and colours should be part of your exterior architectural design from the start, to make sure that they go well with your exterior walls and the overall theme of your home.
To help you choose the perfect roofing tiles and colour for your home, here are some helpful tips below:
Clay and concrete roofing tiles – when compared to the types of roofing materials available on the market today, both clay and concrete roofing tiles are considered the best. This is because they are hardy, long-lasting, and they have thermal properties that can help to reduce your home energy consumption by regulating the temperature indoors. Basically, clay and concrete roofing tiles help to keep your home cool on hot days, and warm on cold days.
Both clay and concrete tiles come in a variety of styles and shapes, and it can seem overwhelming when trying to decide what is best for your home, but not to worry as your builder or roofing professional can work with you to determine what type and style of roofing is best for your home, such as Boral concrete and terracotta roof tiles.
Compliment your home’s colours – when it comes to choosing the colour of roofing, many home owners gravitate to choosing a roof colour that is exactly the same hue as the exterior walls. However, it is not recommended to do this because it can result in your home appearing bland and boring. For best results. try not to match the colour of your home’s exterior walls exactly, pick complementing colours instead.
Get professional help – the roof of your home is important, so it is highly recommended to get professional advice from roofing experts, such as Ajax Gregson Tiles. Roofing professionals at Ajax Gregson Tiles can help you choose the roofing tile style and colour that will best compliment your house and its surroundings.
If you want to make sure that your home has the right roofing tile style and colour, then the decision should be part of your exterior architectural design from the start, and whether it is a new roof or a re-roofing project, professional at Ajax Gregson Tiles can help.
Ajax Gregson TIles
PO BOX 79, MOUNT EVELYN VIC 3796 ( Temporary )
Glen’s Mobile 0419 546 699
Mel’s Mobile 0403 486 772
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Upgrading Home Extension Design and Market Value by Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Advantages of Re-roofing and Switching to Boral Roofing Tiles
- Signs of Aging Roof Tiles: Is DIY Fixing Good Enough?
- Why Roofing Tile Styles and Colours Should Be Part of Your Exterior Architectural Design
- Why Replacing Half a Roof is a Bad Idea?
- Making Boral Tile Reroofing as Part of Home Remodeling
- Why Sealers are Important for Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Boral Roof Tiling: Best Choice for Roof Restoration
- New Homes and Unit Developments Can Benefit Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Roof Coating for Concrete Tiles: What are the Benefits?
- Re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles: Your Best Option to Remove Nasty Moss, Molds and Mildew
- Roof Ridges Using Boral Tiles: The Importance of Proper Installation
- Popular FAQs about Residential Tile Roof Replacement
- Enhance Your Brand New Roof with Boral Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tiles
- Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles: Advantages for Your Home
- Checklist for New Home Extensions (Why Tile Roofing Must Be Included)
- How to Select Tile Roofing Materials for Optimum Results
- Reasons Why Multi-Unit Builders and Contractors Should Choose Boral Tile Roofing
- Matching Boral Roof Tile Colours with Your Overall Exterior Design
- Use Quality Boral Roofing Tiles for Your New House Extension
- Boral Roof Tiles are Perfect for the Summer Season
- Common Causes of Roofing Tile Failure and Cracking
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- View all articles…
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…