Why Do You Need Pre-Installation Inspection Prior to any Roofing and Re-roofing Project?June 23, 2017
Are you planning to get new Boral roof tiles for your home? If you are, you shouldn’t make any commitments until you have a pre-installation inspection done prior to any roofing and re-roofing project you have planned. The reason why is, because a pre-installation roof inspection will make sure that ‘everything’ is not only ready for re-roofing, but it can assess if there are any necessary precautions or alteration that need to be made first.
Basically, pre-roofing inspections are standard before any roofing job begins, and it should be conducted well before the new roofing or re-roofing project, at least a week before is highly recommended.
Reasons Why Pre-Installation Inspection is Needed Prior to Re-roofing
Basically, the main reason a pre-installation roof inspection is needed prior to re-roofing is to first asses the current condition of the existing roofing structure, or any construction work that is undergoing. After the pre-installation inspection you will then know about any areas that may need to be repaired or re-enforced before installing a new roof on your home. The roof inspection report will also help you and your roofing contractor estimate more accurately the total cost estimates of the job.
The main reasons why you need pre-installation inspection prior to any roofing or re-roofing project:
- Assess the current condition/integrity of your existing roof.
- Identify any areas that need to be repaired or re-enforced.
- Helps to more accurately estimate the total cost of the re-roofing project.
- Ensures that the roof structure can sufficiently support new roofing material.
Another good reason you need a pre-installation roof inspection is that you will know the exact health of the structure of your roof, so there are no surprises or unexpected expenses once construction begins.
The Benefit of Roof Inspection by Ajax Gregson Tiles
Whether you are considering re-roofing your home or not, it is important to have a roof inspection conducted yearly, as it can save you money. A roof inspection by Ajax Gregson Tiles can prevent roof damage and the need to re-roof prematurely. If you are interested, you can learn more by scheduling a free no-obligation consultation today.
Ajax Gregson TIles
Address: 1/176 Canterbury Rd, Bayswater North VIC 3153
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- The Importance of Roof Profiling in Home Extension Projects
- Exceptional Features of Tile Roofing
- Factors to Consider When Choosing between Flat Roof and Corrugated Roof Tile Design
- Regent Paints Roof Coating: Why is it Best to Use Roof Coating Paint for Your Roof Tiles?
- Roof Remodeling Tips for Better Homes
- Why Do You Need Pre-Installation Inspection Prior to any Roofing and Re-roofing Project?
- Pros and Cons of Flat Roof Tiles versus Shaped Roof Tiles
- Roof Restoration without Metal Roofing: Why Should You Switch to Terracotta or Concrete Roof Tiles?
- Roof Molds: When a Roof Tear Off and Re-roofing Becomes a Necessity
- Terracotta and Concrete Roof Tiles for Sustainable Home Building
- Boral Roofing Supplier and Installer in Melbourne
- Boral Terracotta or Concrete Roofing Tiles? Consult with Ajax Gregson to Help You!!!
- Why Roofing Installation Should Never Have Any Shortcuts
- Differences between Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tile Features and Strengths
- Focus on Safety in New Roofing Installation
- Boral French Terracotta Roof Tiles: Beauty and Classical Architecture Combined
- How Can You Protect Your Teracotta and Concrete Roof Tiles Against Water Damage and Leaks?
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…