Roof Restoration for Stained and Discoloured Concrete Roof TilesNovember 1, 2017
Have you ever seen a discoloured concrete roof? Noticeable splotches or unsightly stains are not an appealing sight to see on a once pristine unsealed concrete roof. Unsealed concrete roofing tiles have a tendency to discolour thanks to its porous nature. Much like unglazed terra-cotta roofing tiles, unsealed concrete roof tiles will accumulate mould and mildew naturally, often causing unsightly discolouration that can be quite difficult to remove.
If you’re looking to refurbish your concrete roof so that it will look brand new again, consider restoration as soon as you see the first signs of discolouration, stains, or growth of mildew. Roof restoration for stained and discoloured concrete roof tiles will do wonders for your roof, and will help you to save money by avoiding the need for expensive roof repairs or re-roofing.
Here are some of the advantages of roof restoration for stained and discoloured concrete roof tiles:
- Pleasant External Appeal – a properly restored and sealed concrete roof will look leagues better than one that shows signs of wear. This in turn increases the overall appeal of your property, and if you ever have plans to resell your property in the future, a well restored roof will make sure it sells fast, at a good price.
- Extended lifespan of roofing – a mouldy, discoloured or stained concrete roof isn’t one that is likely to last as long as expected. Roofing is constantly exposed to the ravages of different destructible elements, and if not properly maintained these things can shorten roofing lifespan. If you want to save money and cut down on maintenance and repair costs, then restoring a discoloured concrete roof early on, and choosing to have it sealed, is the best option.
- Better overall protection against the elements – there is a reason why porosity is undesirable in the roofing world. Not only does it allow moisture to damage your roofing material, but moisture can eventually seep into your rafters and the very framework of your roof, creating an ideal environment for moulds and mildew. If you want to avoid this problem, then roof restoration for stained and discoloured concrete roof tiles is the answer.
Don’t run the risk of wasting your money on unnecessary repairs and exorbitant maintenance costs for unsealed concrete roofing tiles. Without concrete roof restoration and sealing, noticeable mould, discolouration and stains will surely return.
Ajax Gregson Tiles specialises in concrete roof restoration, roof repairs, new roofs, and re-roofing, we are also suppliers of Boral roofing tiles and roofing paint to residential and commercial projects.
Ajax Gregson TIles
PO BOX 79, MOUNT EVELYN VIC 3796 ( Temporary )
Glen’s Mobile 0419 546 699
Mel’s Mobile 0403 486 772
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Why Do Tile Roofs Fail? What are the Best Remedies?
- Upgrading Home Extension Design and Market Value by Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Advantages of Re-roofing and Switching to Boral Roofing Tiles
- Signs of Aging Roof Tiles: Is DIY Fixing Good Enough?
- Why Roofing Tile Styles and Colours Should Be Part of Your Exterior Architectural Design
- Why Replacing Half a Roof is a Bad Idea?
- Making Boral Tile Reroofing as Part of Home Remodeling
- Why Sealers are Important for Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Boral Roof Tiling: Best Choice for Roof Restoration
- New Homes and Unit Developments Can Benefit Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Roof Coating for Concrete Tiles: What are the Benefits?
- Re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles: Your Best Option to Remove Nasty Moss, Molds and Mildew
- Roof Ridges Using Boral Tiles: The Importance of Proper Installation
- Popular FAQs about Residential Tile Roof Replacement
- Enhance Your Brand New Roof with Boral Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tiles
- Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles: Advantages for Your Home
- Checklist for New Home Extensions (Why Tile Roofing Must Be Included)
- How to Select Tile Roofing Materials for Optimum Results
- Reasons Why Multi-Unit Builders and Contractors Should Choose Boral Tile Roofing
- Matching Boral Roof Tile Colours with Your Overall Exterior Design
- Use Quality Boral Roofing Tiles for Your New House Extension
- Boral Roof Tiles are Perfect for the Summer Season
- Common Causes of Roofing Tile Failure and Cracking
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- View all articles…
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…