Roof Coating for Concrete Tiles: What are the Benefits? July 9, 2018
As more and more property owners are choosing to install concrete tiles on their homes, there is a growing demand for roof coating services. Roof coating for concrete tiles is an ideal way to protect one of your most important investments, your concrete roof tiles. With the many benefits that it offers, it just makes sense why professional roofing companies offer the service.
The Benefits of Roof Coating for Concrete Tiles
What is roof coating for concrete tiles? Basically, roof coating entails waterproofing concrete tiles, to better protect them from moisture, rain, and to help prevent water leakage. Moisture and water that enter homes from either roof leakage or accumulation can be the cause of serious water damage, which is why roof coating is recommended by builders and roofing professionals. Besides adding an extra layer of waterproofing, roof coating for concrete tiles offer these other benefits:
Minimises exposure to ultra violet rays – not only does roof coating waterproof roof tiles, it also protects them from harmful ultra violet rays from the sun. Roofing materials get oxidized over time from being constantly exposed to the sun, which causes a chemical breakdown and will weaken a roof. Professional roof coating helps shield roof tiles from the sun’s rays and prevents oxidation.
Seals hairline cracks – roof coating actually seals any hairline crack in concrete tiles that could allow water to enter, thus preventing cracks that can be caused by water or moisture expanding inside tiles when temperatures rise and falls.
Increases strength and durability of concrete tiles – when professionally applied, quality roof coating adds an extra layer of protection that makes the surface of concrete tiles stronger and more durable.
Adds curb appeal and saves money – roof coating can transform your current concrete tile roof to look like a brand new one. It can also save you money as it is extremely cheaper than having to replace an older roof.
Increases the value of a home – once roof coating is applied by professionals, the value of a home is considerably increased.
Extends the life of roof tiles – roof coating helps to protect concrete tiles against the constant exposure to the elements, which in turn considerably lengthens their lifespan.
If you want to make sure that your concrete roof tiles are protected as much as they can be, then roof coating services by Ajax Gregson Tiles is the solution. For more information about roof coating for concrete tiles, contact us here at Ajax Gregson Tiles.
Ajax Gregson TIles
PO BOX 79, MOUNT EVELYN VIC 3796 ( Temporary )
Glen’s Mobile 0419 546 699
Mel’s Mobile 0403 486 772
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Upgrading Home Extension Design and Market Value by Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Advantages of Re-roofing and Switching to Boral Roofing Tiles
- Signs of Aging Roof Tiles: Is DIY Fixing Good Enough?
- Why Roofing Tile Styles and Colours Should Be Part of Your Exterior Architectural Design
- Why Replacing Half a Roof is a Bad Idea?
- Making Boral Tile Reroofing as Part of Home Remodeling
- Why Sealers are Important for Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Boral Roof Tiling: Best Choice for Roof Restoration
- New Homes and Unit Developments Can Benefit Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Roof Coating for Concrete Tiles: What are the Benefits?
- Re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles: Your Best Option to Remove Nasty Moss, Molds and Mildew
- Roof Ridges Using Boral Tiles: The Importance of Proper Installation
- Popular FAQs about Residential Tile Roof Replacement
- Enhance Your Brand New Roof with Boral Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tiles
- Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles: Advantages for Your Home
- Checklist for New Home Extensions (Why Tile Roofing Must Be Included)
- How to Select Tile Roofing Materials for Optimum Results
- Reasons Why Multi-Unit Builders and Contractors Should Choose Boral Tile Roofing
- Matching Boral Roof Tile Colours with Your Overall Exterior Design
- Use Quality Boral Roofing Tiles for Your New House Extension
- Boral Roof Tiles are Perfect for the Summer Season
- Common Causes of Roofing Tile Failure and Cracking
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- View all articles…
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…