Regent Paints Roof Coating: Why is it Best to Use Roof Coating Paint for Your Roof Tiles?July 25, 2017
Roofing materials are designed to endure the long and unrelenting ravages of nature, but even the hardiest of roofs, and the most durable of materials, will eventually suffer some degree of wear-and-tear. While a large number of modern roofing solutions look back to the past for ideas on how to make roofs last longer, a lot of companies forget that the present also holds integral solutions that will allow for longer-lasting roofing that requires little to no maintenance, with the additional upside of being affordable.
One of the most overlooked roof solutions is the fact that the simplest one is always available – roof paint or roof coating. Roof paints is an often overlooked yet important feature of roofing, but it is aesthetically vital when it comes to many modern home-construction. While painting preexisting roofing is not a common practice any more, except for metal roofing, roof coating cement tiles with top-quality paint is desired and recommended as it helps prolong the life of roofing, especially tropical and subtropical areas of the world.
Painting roof tiles with a specialised coating to prevent oxidation and increase its lifespan was the go-to solution for corrugated steel (G. I. sheet) roofing, although it never quite accomplished the intended result, since the paint would, with time, invariably chip or wear off.
A more modern and reliable solution is to employ a specialised polymer-based Regent paint to coat a roof. Irrespective of whether the roof is sheet-based or tile-based, a polymer paint coated roof accomplishes the following things that uncoated, average roofing options cannot:
- Added resistance to weathering – polymer-based Regent paint not only resists weathering by allowing itself to bond onto the base material, but it also increases the roof’s overall resistance against exposure to the elements.
- Improves waterproofing – Regent paint coating have been specifically designed to resist water, causing it to easily slide right off the surface. With this in mind, Regent paint coated roofs are able to better withstand and resist water-damage, making for a longer-lasting roof without common leaks that develop from typical roof paints.
- Easy-to-clean – because of the two unique features Regent paint boasts above, it is also easier on the upkeep and cleaning of roofs than other roofing solutions and, since it practically resists dust and dirt build-up, allowing you to achieve a pristine-looking roof without having to cost a fortune.
If you’re tired of the typical roofing and are looking for revolutionary roofing solutions to suit your aesthetic needs and budget, then consider roofing tiles with Regent paint coating.
Ajax Gregson TIles
Address: 1/176 Canterbury Rd, Bayswater North VIC 3153
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- Do Concrete Roof Tiles Absorb Water?
- Roof Restoration for Stained and Discoloured Concrete Roof Tiles
- Why Do Roof Tiles Crack?
- The Importance of Sealing and Waterproofing Terracotta Roof Tiles
- How Often Should You Clean Your Tile Roof?
- The Importance of Roof Profiling in Home Extension Projects
- Exceptional Features of Tile Roofing
- Factors to Consider When Choosing between Flat Roof and Corrugated Roof Tile Design
- Regent Paints Roof Coating: Why is it Best to Use Roof Coating Paint for Your Roof Tiles?
- Roof Remodeling Tips for Better Homes
- Why Do You Need Pre-Installation Inspection Prior to any Roofing and Re-roofing Project?
- Pros and Cons of Flat Roof Tiles versus Shaped Roof Tiles
- Roof Restoration without Metal Roofing: Why Should You Switch to Terracotta or Concrete Roof Tiles?
- Roof Molds: When a Roof Tear Off and Re-roofing Becomes a Necessity
- Terracotta and Concrete Roof Tiles for Sustainable Home Building
- Boral Roofing Supplier and Installer in Melbourne
- Boral Terracotta or Concrete Roofing Tiles? Consult with Ajax Gregson to Help You!!!
- Why Roofing Installation Should Never Have Any Shortcuts
- Differences between Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tile Features and Strengths
- Focus on Safety in New Roofing Installation
- Boral French Terracotta Roof Tiles: Beauty and Classical Architecture Combined
- How Can You Protect Your Teracotta and Concrete Roof Tiles Against Water Damage and Leaks?
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…