Reasons Why Multi-Unit Builders and Contractors Should Choose Boral Tile RoofingMarch 16, 2018
As urban areas develop and grow in Victoria, multi-unit builders and contractors are constantly seeking the best materials to use when building apartments buildings, duplexes and homes. Not only to construct the best buildings possible, but by choosing to use materials that will better accommodate the needs of tenants and home owners that will live in them.
One of the most important parts of multi-unit buildings and residential homes is roofing. Much consideration should be put into the type of roofing material to be used, as a roof will have the greatest impact not only on the building, but on the people that live under it.
Multi-Unit Builders and Contractors Should Choose Boral Tile Roofing for These Reasons
When compared to other roofing materials, such metal roofing, asphalt roll roofing, wood shingles, and concrete roofing tiles, Boral tile roofing is the best for use on multi-unit buildings and residential homes. That is why contractors and multi-unit builders should choose it for new construction and reroofing projects.
Benefits of Boral tile roofing include:
- Superior strength – Boral tiles are stronger than other roofing materials, pound for pound they are even stronger than standard concrete tiles and cement based products.
- Highly durable and attractive roofing material – not only is Boral tile roofing attractive because of the wide variety of colours and styles to choose from, it is by far more durable than other roofing options. Boral clay tiles provide a long-lasting shield against even the harshest weather condition, such as searing heat from the sun, strong winds, and torrential rains.
- Fire proof roofing material – one of the main reasons why multi-unit builders and contractors should choose Boral tile roofing is that it is fire proof, and can resist heat of up to 1,900 degrees without cracking or damage. This reason alone is why it should be the roofing choice of any building.
- 100% natural material and fade proof – unlike other roofing materials, Boral tiles are made of clay, and the colour of the clay tiles will not fade or blotch like sprayed on painting that decorate other types of roofing. The reason is that the colour is added and specially mixed into the clay.
Multi-unit builders and contractors have many reasons to choose Boral tile roofing for their new construction and reroofing project because it is highly durable, attractive (many colours to choose from), fire proof, fade proof, and is made from a 100% natural and sustainable material – clay.
Ajax Gregson TIles
PO BOX 79, MOUNT EVELYN VIC 3796 ( Temporary )
Glen’s Mobile 0419 546 699
Mel’s Mobile 0403 486 772
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Upgrading Home Extension Design and Market Value by Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Advantages of Re-roofing and Switching to Boral Roofing Tiles
- Signs of Aging Roof Tiles: Is DIY Fixing Good Enough?
- Why Roofing Tile Styles and Colours Should Be Part of Your Exterior Architectural Design
- Why Replacing Half a Roof is a Bad Idea?
- Making Boral Tile Reroofing as Part of Home Remodeling
- Why Sealers are Important for Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Boral Roof Tiling: Best Choice for Roof Restoration
- New Homes and Unit Developments Can Benefit Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Roof Coating for Concrete Tiles: What are the Benefits?
- Re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles: Your Best Option to Remove Nasty Moss, Molds and Mildew
- Roof Ridges Using Boral Tiles: The Importance of Proper Installation
- Popular FAQs about Residential Tile Roof Replacement
- Enhance Your Brand New Roof with Boral Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tiles
- Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles: Advantages for Your Home
- Checklist for New Home Extensions (Why Tile Roofing Must Be Included)
- How to Select Tile Roofing Materials for Optimum Results
- Reasons Why Multi-Unit Builders and Contractors Should Choose Boral Tile Roofing
- Matching Boral Roof Tile Colours with Your Overall Exterior Design
- Use Quality Boral Roofing Tiles for Your New House Extension
- Boral Roof Tiles are Perfect for the Summer Season
- Common Causes of Roofing Tile Failure and Cracking
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- View all articles…
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…