Re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles: Your Best Option to Remove Nasty Moss, Molds and Mildew June 25, 2018
High humidity and frequent rains throughout the year create a condition that is ideal for nasty moss, molds, and mildew to grow on roofing, and, if left unchecked can result in damage to roofing. In fact, once molds develops on a roof, mildew and moss are sure to show up quickly, and these can lead to roof rot.
Anytime molds, mildew and moss are noticed growing, it is important to have the roof cleaned as soon as possible. Here are some reasons why removing molds, moss, and mildew ASAP is so important:
Roof molds can enter your home – mold spreads quickly, and it will eventually find its way under roofing and into the interior of your home. The moisture it brings can cause roof rotting and ultimately result in the need for re-roofing because of damage to roofing and the inability to effectively remove molds, mildew and moss once it thoroughly invades a home.
Serious health concerns – as molds, mildew and moss spread quickly throughout the structure of a home, including the HVAC system, exposure to these can lead to serious health issues, especially if black mold develops. Exposure to mold spores can result in allergic reactions, nasal congestion, asthma, rhinitis, and inflammations that can lead to more serious health problems.
Molds, mildew and moss can result in the need for a new roof – if nasty moss, molds, and mildew are left to linger too long on a roof, the damage they can cause many require the need to re-roof a home.
Avoiding the need to re-roof may be too late, if nasty moss, molds and mildew have infested your home. When this happens, your best option to remove nasty moss, molds and mildew is re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles.
Remove Nasty Moss, Molds and Mildew by Re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles
If you need a new roof to remove moss, molds, and mildew that have invaded your home, your best option is to choose Boral roofing tiles. Compared to other conventional roofing materials that collect moss, molds, and mildew easily, Boral roofing tiles are actually resistant to these. This is because Boral roof tiles have anti-mold properties.
Because Boral concrete roof tiles are resistant to mold, mildew and moss, home owners are protected from not only the health risks these present, but also from potential wood rot damage. Compared to other types of conventional roofing material, Boral roofing tiles are easy to clean, durable, long-lasting, and have more colours to choose from. You can learn more about the benefits of re-roofing your home, by contacting Ajax Gregson Tiles today.
Ajax Gregson TIles
PO BOX 79, MOUNT EVELYN VIC 3796 ( Temporary )
Glen’s Mobile 0419 546 699
Mel’s Mobile 0403 486 772
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Upgrading Home Extension Design and Market Value by Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Advantages of Re-roofing and Switching to Boral Roofing Tiles
- Signs of Aging Roof Tiles: Is DIY Fixing Good Enough?
- Why Roofing Tile Styles and Colours Should Be Part of Your Exterior Architectural Design
- Why Replacing Half a Roof is a Bad Idea?
- Making Boral Tile Reroofing as Part of Home Remodeling
- Why Sealers are Important for Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Boral Roof Tiling: Best Choice for Roof Restoration
- New Homes and Unit Developments Can Benefit Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Roof Coating for Concrete Tiles: What are the Benefits?
- Re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles: Your Best Option to Remove Nasty Moss, Molds and Mildew
- Roof Ridges Using Boral Tiles: The Importance of Proper Installation
- Popular FAQs about Residential Tile Roof Replacement
- Enhance Your Brand New Roof with Boral Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tiles
- Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles: Advantages for Your Home
- Checklist for New Home Extensions (Why Tile Roofing Must Be Included)
- How to Select Tile Roofing Materials for Optimum Results
- Reasons Why Multi-Unit Builders and Contractors Should Choose Boral Tile Roofing
- Matching Boral Roof Tile Colours with Your Overall Exterior Design
- Use Quality Boral Roofing Tiles for Your New House Extension
- Boral Roof Tiles are Perfect for the Summer Season
- Common Causes of Roofing Tile Failure and Cracking
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- View all articles…
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…