How to Select Tile Roofing Materials for Optimum ResultsMarch 28, 2018
If you are considering reroofing your home, then you need to select tile roofing materials for optimum results. The main consideration should be to improve thermal performance and energy efficiency, and to choose a roofing material that is long-lasting.
Importance of Selecting Tile Roofing Materials for Optimum Results
To best choose a roofing material that will produce the optimum results, it is important to understand how vital your home’s roof is. The roof is the shell of a house, it is what protects it and affects it appearance. There are a few choices of roofing materials in Australia, such as asphalt, metal roofing, wood shingles, clay tiles and cement tiles. Of these, Boral cement and clay tiles are the best because they offer the most benefits over all others, and will produce the optimum results you are trying to achieve.
Boral cement and clay tile roofing are the most economic, beautiful, and safest choices you can make for your home, providing the optimum results you are looking for. Here are some of them listed below:
- Low maintenance and durable – Boral clay and cement roof tiles are hardy, stable, and insensitive to environmental influences from cold and severe heat. By their very nature, compared to other roofing materials such as asphalt, metal roofing sheets, and wood shingles, cement and clay roof tiles require very little maintenance and will outlast your home.
- Flexible – both Boral cement and clay roof tiles are flexible and are ideal for reroofing projects. This is because these can be easily and quickly installed, and replaced when needed. This make them also a cost-efficient choice.
- Superior thermal performance and energy efficiency – compared to asphalt shingles and metal roofing, both cement and clay Boral roof tiles have a high thermal mass. This helps to reduce a home’s peak energy demands, and naturally maintains the comfort temperature levels inside living spaces.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly – because Boral clay tiles are natural products, this makes them 100% recyclable. In fact, up to 59% of the material used in making its clay roof tiles are recyclable. Also, the material in both clay and cement Boral roofing tiles can be repurposed if a building needs to be demolished.
Interesting to note, Boral Roofing was honoured to receive the prestigious Cradle to Cradle Gold certification for its line of environmentally sustainable roofing products. This is proof that the company’s products meet and exceed any sustainable requirements.
If you want to achieve optimum results from tile roofing, then select either Boral cement or clay tiles for your home.
Ajax Gregson TIles
PO BOX 79, MOUNT EVELYN VIC 3796 ( Temporary )
Glen’s Mobile 0419 546 699
Mel’s Mobile 0403 486 772
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Upgrading Home Extension Design and Market Value by Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Advantages of Re-roofing and Switching to Boral Roofing Tiles
- Signs of Aging Roof Tiles: Is DIY Fixing Good Enough?
- Why Roofing Tile Styles and Colours Should Be Part of Your Exterior Architectural Design
- Why Replacing Half a Roof is a Bad Idea?
- Making Boral Tile Reroofing as Part of Home Remodeling
- Why Sealers are Important for Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Boral Roof Tiling: Best Choice for Roof Restoration
- New Homes and Unit Developments Can Benefit Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Roof Coating for Concrete Tiles: What are the Benefits?
- Re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles: Your Best Option to Remove Nasty Moss, Molds and Mildew
- Roof Ridges Using Boral Tiles: The Importance of Proper Installation
- Popular FAQs about Residential Tile Roof Replacement
- Enhance Your Brand New Roof with Boral Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tiles
- Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles: Advantages for Your Home
- Checklist for New Home Extensions (Why Tile Roofing Must Be Included)
- How to Select Tile Roofing Materials for Optimum Results
- Reasons Why Multi-Unit Builders and Contractors Should Choose Boral Tile Roofing
- Matching Boral Roof Tile Colours with Your Overall Exterior Design
- Use Quality Boral Roofing Tiles for Your New House Extension
- Boral Roof Tiles are Perfect for the Summer Season
- Common Causes of Roofing Tile Failure and Cracking
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- View all articles…
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…