Checklist for New Home Extensions (Why Tile Roofing Must Be Included)April 10, 2018
For those who would like to add an extra room to their home, to accommodate more space for family gatherings, bedrooms, a garage, a workout area, or a room dedicated to hobbies, there are a few things to consider and plan for before construction can begin.
A new home extension can definitely improve the livability of a home, especially when it is carefully planned out and designed by a professional builder. Planning a new home extension is an ideal time to also plan for needed renovation work, which can include home repairs and reroofing.
Include Tile Roofing as Part of Your New Home Extension
There are many things to consider adding to your new home extension checklist, to make sure that the project goes smoothly as planned, the most important one being to locate a registered builder with a good reputation. Registered builders will help you with all the necessary permits, and will guide you through the process of adding a new home extension.
This includes things such as floor planning, where windows and doors will be best placed, as well as the type of materials to use. During the initial planning stages there are always some things that get overlooked, not uncommon, one of them is the type of roofing materials to use.
It is common, however, that when a new home extension is added, reroofing the whole house is often done. It is a smart choice, for various reasons, such as replacing older metal roof sheeting, or upgrading from a shingle roof to tile roofing. When it comes to the best type of roofing, Boral tile roofing can’t be beat and should be included on anyone’s new home extension checklist.
Benefits of Boral Tile Roofing for New Home Extensions
Boral roof tiles are the ideal choice for new home extension because they are cost-effective by nature – made from concrete or clay – and they are low-maintenance compared to all other roofing materials. Boral roof tiles are perfect for all types of weather and climates, and is a good choice for homes near the shore or higher elevations.
If you are seeking aesthetic versatility, then look no farther than Boral brand roofing tiles. There are a wide variety of textures, designs and colours to choose from that will match any home’s aesthetic needs.
So, if you want to make sure that your new home extension has everything it needs, then don’t skimp on quality, choose Boral roofing tiles over conventional roofing materials.
Ajax Gregson TIles
PO BOX 79, MOUNT EVELYN VIC 3796 ( Temporary )
Glen’s Mobile 0419 546 699
Mel’s Mobile 0403 486 772
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Upgrading Home Extension Design and Market Value by Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Advantages of Re-roofing and Switching to Boral Roofing Tiles
- Signs of Aging Roof Tiles: Is DIY Fixing Good Enough?
- Why Roofing Tile Styles and Colours Should Be Part of Your Exterior Architectural Design
- Why Replacing Half a Roof is a Bad Idea?
- Making Boral Tile Reroofing as Part of Home Remodeling
- Why Sealers are Important for Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Boral Roof Tiling: Best Choice for Roof Restoration
- New Homes and Unit Developments Can Benefit Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Roof Coating for Concrete Tiles: What are the Benefits?
- Re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles: Your Best Option to Remove Nasty Moss, Molds and Mildew
- Roof Ridges Using Boral Tiles: The Importance of Proper Installation
- Popular FAQs about Residential Tile Roof Replacement
- Enhance Your Brand New Roof with Boral Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tiles
- Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles: Advantages for Your Home
- Checklist for New Home Extensions (Why Tile Roofing Must Be Included)
- How to Select Tile Roofing Materials for Optimum Results
- Reasons Why Multi-Unit Builders and Contractors Should Choose Boral Tile Roofing
- Matching Boral Roof Tile Colours with Your Overall Exterior Design
- Use Quality Boral Roofing Tiles for Your New House Extension
- Boral Roof Tiles are Perfect for the Summer Season
- Common Causes of Roofing Tile Failure and Cracking
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- View all articles…
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…