Boral Terracotta or Concrete Roofing Tiles? Consult with Ajax Gregson to Help You!!!Mar 24, 2017
When trying to select between Boral terracotta or concrete roofing tiles for your home, there is no better place to turn for help than Ajax Gregson Tiles. We offer both types of tiles along with a professional installation for residents in the Melbourne area of Australia. While the two tiles differ in their materials and lifespan, they both perform effectively, and protects your house in a durable, attractive manner throughout the years.
Characteristics of Boral Terracotta Roof Tiles
With three profiles to choose from, you will discover the right Boral terracotta roof tile to provide a timeless look to a traditional home. A kiln-firing process provides a permanent gloss or matte finish to these tiles. Even under the harshest of weather conditions, terracotta roofs will last for at least 50 years, if not longer.
Description of Boral Concrete Roofing Tiles
Six profiles are available in Boral concrete roof tiles and colours vary between the profiles, but some of the shades are Husk, Shale, Terra Rossa, Walnut and Ebony. If you are roofing your house on a limited budget, these concrete tiles are less pricey than the terracotta ones are, but the lifespan of the roof is only 20 years instead of 50 years for the terracotta roof.
Boral Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tiles Share Certain Traits
Even though these tiles differ from each other in a number of ways, they also share the following traits:
- High Thermal Performance - Boral concrete and terracotta tiles help keep your house warm in the winter and cool in the summer. With the right installation methods, roofs with either type of tile provide effective insulation.
- Various Design Possibilities - Since different profiles are available in each type of tile, there are various design possibilities for your roof to suit your specific architectural style.
- Low Maintenance - Both types of tiles require little maintenance since they do not corrode or rust. When a section suffers damage, individual tiles are replaceable without disturbing the rest of the roof.
- Effective Acoustic Capabilities - These tiles protect the home from external noises, such as ones from vehicle traffic and weather incidences.
- Salt-Safe for Marine Areas
- Frost-Resistant during the Winter Months
- Wind Resistant - Both of these tiles are resistant to blowing off the roof during windy conditions.
- Fire Resistant - Concrete and terracotta are resistant to fire. For this reason, both are ideal for bushfire-prone areas of this country.
When you require additional facts about Boral terracotta or concrete roofing tiles, consult with our company. We are experts in our field and will guide you to the right tile, colour and profile for your house. On top of this, we will skillfully install each tile.
If you want to invest in high quality roofing tiles that will last you for decades to come, and that look great, then visit us here at Ajax Gregson Tiles, we can help you find the right roofing material that best suits your home.
Ajax Gregson TIles
Address: 1/176 Canterbury Rd, Bayswater North VIC 3153
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Do Concrete Roof Tiles Absorb Water?
- Roof Restoration for Stained and Discoloured Concrete Roof Tiles
- Why Do Roof Tiles Crack?
- The Importance of Sealing and Waterproofing Terracotta Roof Tiles
- How Often Should You Clean Your Tile Roof?
- The Importance of Roof Profiling in Home Extension Projects
- Exceptional Features of Tile Roofing
- Factors to Consider When Choosing between Flat Roof and Corrugated Roof Tile Design
- Regent Paints Roof Coating: Why is it Best to Use Roof Coating Paint for Your Roof Tiles?
- Roof Remodeling Tips for Better Homes
- Why Do You Need Pre-Installation Inspection Prior to any Roofing and Re-roofing Project?
- Pros and Cons of Flat Roof Tiles versus Shaped Roof Tiles
- Roof Restoration without Metal Roofing: Why Should You Switch to Terracotta or Concrete Roof Tiles?
- Roof Molds: When a Roof Tear Off and Re-roofing Becomes a Necessity
- Terracotta and Concrete Roof Tiles for Sustainable Home Building
- Boral Roofing Supplier and Installer in Melbourne
- Boral Terracotta or Concrete Roofing Tiles? Consult with Ajax Gregson to Help You!!!
- Why Roofing Installation Should Never Have Any Shortcuts
- Differences between Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tile Features and Strengths
- Focus on Safety in New Roofing Installation
- Boral French Terracotta Roof Tiles: Beauty and Classical Architecture Combined
- How Can You Protect Your Teracotta and Concrete Roof Tiles Against Water Damage and Leaks?
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…