Boral Roofing Supplier and Installer in MelbourneApr 10, 2017
Are you looking for a supplier and installer of high-quality Boral tiles for your home? If you are, then Ajax Gregson Tiles is here to help. We are an authorised Boral roofing supplier and installer in Melbourne, and we offer a selection of Boral concrete roof tiles and Terracotta roofing tiles for residential homes, including roof paint. We understand the serious concerns that property owners have when it comes to protecting their homes that is why we supply only the best roofing materials available to our customers.
Using only the best roofing materials just makes sense, such as Boral concrete tiles because these will last for decades and will not require the amount of maintenance and repairs that plague other lesser types or roofing materials. For example, when comparing the hardiness and long-lasting nature of Boral concrete tiles to metal roofing, metal sheets can be more expensive than the cost of Boral concrete tiles because of the maintenance, repairs, and re-roofing needs in the long run.
However, even though Boral tiles and Terracotta tiles are superior roofing materials, these are only as good and long-lasting as the quality of their installation, which is why finding an experienced professional roofing contractor is important.
Professional Roofing Installer in Melbourne
Whether it is a new roof, roof repairs, roof maintenance, roof inspection, or the need to re-roof a home, Ajax Gregson Tiles has the residential solutions to fit your needs. Our roofing professionals are the best in the business and you can expect exceptional workmanship, exemplary customer service, reasonable prices, and a solid guarantee on all work completed.
With over 30 years of roofing experience, Ajax Gregson has established a reputation to be proud of and this is because our continued success as a company is a direct result of meeting and exceeding the expectations or our valued customers – home owners, like you. We are a family owned and operated business, and only hire the most skilled roofers and tradesmen available.
Anyone seeking a Boral roofing supplier and installer in Melbourne, or that would like to inquire about Boral concrete tiles, roof installation, repairs, pricing, or that would like to avail of a free residential roof inspection, please contact us today, here at Ajax Gregson Tiles.
If you want to invest in high quality roofing tiles that will last you for decades to come, and that look great, then visit us here at Ajax Gregson Tiles, we can help you find the right roofing material that best suits your home.
Ajax Gregson TIles
Address: 1/176 Canterbury Rd, Bayswater North VIC 3153
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- The Importance of Roof Profiling in Home Extension Projects
- Exceptional Features of Tile Roofing
- Factors to Consider When Choosing between Flat Roof and Corrugated Roof Tile Design
- Regent Paints Roof Coating: Why is it Best to Use Roof Coating Paint for Your Roof Tiles?
- Roof Remodeling Tips for Better Homes
- Why Do You Need Pre-Installation Inspection Prior to any Roofing and Re-roofing Project?
- Pros and Cons of Flat Roof Tiles versus Shaped Roof Tiles
- Roof Restoration without Metal Roofing: Why Should You Switch to Terracotta or Concrete Roof Tiles?
- Roof Molds: When a Roof Tear Off and Re-roofing Becomes a Necessity
- Terracotta and Concrete Roof Tiles for Sustainable Home Building
- Boral Roofing Supplier and Installer in Melbourne
- Boral Terracotta or Concrete Roofing Tiles? Consult with Ajax Gregson to Help You!!!
- Why Roofing Installation Should Never Have Any Shortcuts
- Differences between Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tile Features and Strengths
- Focus on Safety in New Roofing Installation
- Boral French Terracotta Roof Tiles: Beauty and Classical Architecture Combined
- How Can You Protect Your Teracotta and Concrete Roof Tiles Against Water Damage and Leaks?
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…