Boral Roof Tiling: Best Choice for Roof Restoration August 13, 2018
Roof restoration is a much needed service today, and while it is not something most homeowners get excited about, especially when a roof needs to be repaired or replaced, there is nothing more important than having a solid and dependable roof over head. Roofs deteriorate over time, some roofing material deteriorates sooner than others, but when it is time for roof restoration then finding a roofing material that is highly durable and long lasting is the best choice.
Best Choice for Roof Restoration with Boral Roof Tiling
Boral roof tiling is your best choice for roof restoration, for a number of reasons. One of the main reasons is that Boral roof tiles are as strong as flooring, long lasting, low maintenance, and superior than other types of home roofing materials such as metal roofing, shingles, and asphalt roofing.
Boral concrete roof tiles are very popular in the residential construction industry, especially for use on town-houses and homes near coastal areas. Not only are they superior in strength and durability than other roofing materials, but there are also more styles of tiles and colours to choose from that will meet anyone’s aesthetic tastes.
Here are some of the reasons why Boral roof tiling is the best choice for roof restoration:
Strength and durability – Boral concrete tiles are very strong and durable, and the company is not shy to boast that their roof tiles will last longer than other types of roofing. This is why Boral roofing tiles proudly come with a 20-year warranty.
Wide selection of colour options – in today’s real estate market, an attractive roof makes a huge impact on the price of a home. This is exactly why Boral offers homeowners a selection of colour options that can match their home’s exterior.
Maintenance free roofing – virtually maintenance free, you won’t have to worry about your Boral roof tiles getting damage by wind, rain, or extreme heat. Other than cleaning your roof and gutter system periodically, the only time you will need to maintain your Boral roof is when it becomes damaged from physical impact, such as a large tree branch falling or people traversing on it.
Fire proof – because brush fires are a concern for property owners, there is no need to worry about the risk of fire if you have chosen to use Boral roof tiling for your roof restoration project. Because Boral roof tiles are fire resistant they can protect your home from any airborne hot ash that may reach your roof during brush fires.
If you are ready to begin your search for a roofing specialist, start with AjaxGregson Tiles Bricks & Roofing. Call us now at 97298895 and we’ll be happy to give you our professional opinion.
Ajax Gregson TIles
PO BOX 79, MOUNT EVELYN VIC 3796 ( Temporary )
Glen’s Mobile 0419 546 699
Mel’s Mobile 0403 486 772
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Upgrading Home Extension Design and Market Value by Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Advantages of Re-roofing and Switching to Boral Roofing Tiles
- Signs of Aging Roof Tiles: Is DIY Fixing Good Enough?
- Why Roofing Tile Styles and Colours Should Be Part of Your Exterior Architectural Design
- Why Replacing Half a Roof is a Bad Idea?
- Making Boral Tile Reroofing as Part of Home Remodeling
- Why Sealers are Important for Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Boral Roof Tiling: Best Choice for Roof Restoration
- New Homes and Unit Developments Can Benefit Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Roof Coating for Concrete Tiles: What are the Benefits?
- Re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles: Your Best Option to Remove Nasty Moss, Molds and Mildew
- Roof Ridges Using Boral Tiles: The Importance of Proper Installation
- Popular FAQs about Residential Tile Roof Replacement
- Enhance Your Brand New Roof with Boral Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tiles
- Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles: Advantages for Your Home
- Checklist for New Home Extensions (Why Tile Roofing Must Be Included)
- How to Select Tile Roofing Materials for Optimum Results
- Reasons Why Multi-Unit Builders and Contractors Should Choose Boral Tile Roofing
- Matching Boral Roof Tile Colours with Your Overall Exterior Design
- Use Quality Boral Roofing Tiles for Your New House Extension
- Boral Roof Tiles are Perfect for the Summer Season
- Common Causes of Roofing Tile Failure and Cracking
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- View all articles…
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…