Boral Roof Tiles are Perfect for the Summer SeasonJanuary 29, 2018
Summertime can be a wonderful season, although oppressive heat can become a major turn-off, in spite of all the many things can do to enjoy the summer months. A lot of houses, although well-designed to keep heat in during the winter months, are often poorly designed to let heat out during summertime, sometimes making their interiors veritable ovens.
Cooling off becomes a chore in itself during the summertime in some areas, and more often than not a very, a costly endeavour at that!
Beat the Summer Season Heat with Boral Roof Tiles
If you want the perfect solution to beat the heat during the summer season, then consider switching your regular shingle or galvanised steel roofing to Boral roofing tiles. Here are just some of the many advantages that Boral roof tiles have to offer during the summer season:
- Breathability – The way Boral tiles are installed makes it a breathable roofing material, unlike other roofing tiles and shingles, it allows airflow to pass through the rafters just enough to provide ample natural cooling throughout the structure.
- Solar reflectance – this means that Boral tiles have the ability to reflect solar rays. While this is natural for concrete roofing tiles, it can be more effective by reducing heat by choosing a reflective type of coloured glaze which also repels water, preventing moisture from penetrating into the surface. In fact, Boral roofing tiles can reflect up to 53% of the heat generated by the sun’s rays.
- Thermal Emittance – this means that heat generated by the sun’s rays is disperse rather than retained in the tiles, that is just what Boral tiles can do better than other roofing materials available today.
- Saves money off cooling costs – because Boral tiles use air flow to keep cool, have the ability to reflect the sun’s rays, and then disperses the heat generated by the sun, the cost of cooling your home is drastically reduced. This saves homeowners a considerable amount of money each month when cooling their homes during the summer season.
If you are planning on reroofing your home, but want the best roofing material available to beat the heat during the summer season, then Boral roof tiles are the perfect choice.
Here at Ajax Gregson Tiles, we help homeowners to beat the heat during summer months, and save money off energy cooling costs by installing Boral roof tiles. If you want to invest in the best roof for your home, contact Ajax Gregson Tiles today, we offer a free, no obligation consultation and are happy to answer any questions you have about roofing.
Ajax Gregson TIles
PO BOX 79, MOUNT EVELYN VIC 3796 ( Temporary )
Glen’s Mobile 0419 546 699
Mel’s Mobile 0403 486 772
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Why Roofing Tile Styles and Colours Should Be Part of Your Exterior Architectural Design
- Why Replacing Half a Roof is a Bad Idea?
- Making Boral Tile Reroofing as Part of Home Remodeling
- Why Sealers are Important for Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Boral Roof Tiling: Best Choice for Roof Restoration
- New Homes and Unit Developments Can Benefit Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Roof Coating for Concrete Tiles: What are the Benefits?
- Re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles: Your Best Option to Remove Nasty Moss, Molds and Mildew
- Roof Ridges Using Boral Tiles: The Importance of Proper Installation
- Popular FAQs about Residential Tile Roof Replacement
- Enhance Your Brand New Roof with Boral Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tiles
- Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles: Advantages for Your Home
- Checklist for New Home Extensions (Why Tile Roofing Must Be Included)
- How to Select Tile Roofing Materials for Optimum Results
- Reasons Why Multi-Unit Builders and Contractors Should Choose Boral Tile Roofing
- Matching Boral Roof Tile Colours with Your Overall Exterior Design
- Use Quality Boral Roofing Tiles for Your New House Extension
- Boral Roof Tiles are Perfect for the Summer Season
- Common Causes of Roofing Tile Failure and Cracking
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- View all articles…
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…