Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles: Advantages for Your HomeApril 23, 2018
If you want to adorn your home with a very special roofing material, one that can match any home’s architectural design theme, then your search will lead you to Boral designer ceramic roof tiles.
Boral designer ceramic roof tiles are well-known in the construction industry for the wide variety of assorted styles and colours available, their durable nature, and the ability to withstand the onslaught of even the strongest winds, severe heat and cold, and torrential rains.
While aesthetics definitely play an important role in the final decision, there are other advantages that Boral designer ceramic roof tiles add to your home that should seal-the-deal.
Advantages of Choosing Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles for Your Home
Compared to other roofing materials, such as concrete tiles, asphalt, metal roofing, and wood shingles, Boral ceramic roof tiles last longer, are more stylish, durable, and energy efficient. In fact, there are more than a few advantages these have that are attractive to home owners considering installing a new roof, or reroofing their home, here are some:
Perfect colour for your home – no need to worry about finding just the right colour roofing for your home, that’s because Ajax Gregson Tiles have a colour studio available where you can work with professional, in-house Boral colour expert to help mix and match colours until you discover the right one for your home.
Energy efficiency – Boral designer ceramic roof tiles have sustainable qualities and will help to reduce your energy heating and cooling costs. They help insulate homes and effectively transfer heat from the sun on hot days, which keeps the interior of your home cooler, and then keep warmth in on cold days.
Durable and long-lasting – not only are ceramic roof tiles more durable than other roofing materials, they last longer too, up to three times longer than asphalt tiles, and, they can weather the elements better than metal roofing sheets.
Noise reduction – during heavy rains, unlike metal roofing, ceramic roof tiles are relatively quiet, which makes them an ideal choice for home owners.
Increases property value – when it comes to the main area of a home that real-estate agents look at to determine a property’s market value, it is the type of roof and its condition that plays a major role in determining the final price. In fact, a bad roof can actually reduce the value of a home between $10,000 and $30,000.
The advantages of Boral designer roof tiles can have a huge difference of your home, making it more stylish, durable, long-lasting, and increasing its value.
Ajax Gregson TIles
PO BOX 79, MOUNT EVELYN VIC 3796 ( Temporary )
Glen’s Mobile 0419 546 699
Mel’s Mobile 0403 486 772
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Upgrading Home Extension Design and Market Value by Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Advantages of Re-roofing and Switching to Boral Roofing Tiles
- Signs of Aging Roof Tiles: Is DIY Fixing Good Enough?
- Why Roofing Tile Styles and Colours Should Be Part of Your Exterior Architectural Design
- Why Replacing Half a Roof is a Bad Idea?
- Making Boral Tile Reroofing as Part of Home Remodeling
- Why Sealers are Important for Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Boral Roof Tiling: Best Choice for Roof Restoration
- New Homes and Unit Developments Can Benefit Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Roof Coating for Concrete Tiles: What are the Benefits?
- Re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles: Your Best Option to Remove Nasty Moss, Molds and Mildew
- Roof Ridges Using Boral Tiles: The Importance of Proper Installation
- Popular FAQs about Residential Tile Roof Replacement
- Enhance Your Brand New Roof with Boral Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tiles
- Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles: Advantages for Your Home
- Checklist for New Home Extensions (Why Tile Roofing Must Be Included)
- How to Select Tile Roofing Materials for Optimum Results
- Reasons Why Multi-Unit Builders and Contractors Should Choose Boral Tile Roofing
- Matching Boral Roof Tile Colours with Your Overall Exterior Design
- Use Quality Boral Roofing Tiles for Your New House Extension
- Boral Roof Tiles are Perfect for the Summer Season
- Common Causes of Roofing Tile Failure and Cracking
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- View all articles…
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…