Advantages of Re-roofing and Switching to Boral Roofing Tiles November 7, 2018
As years pass, roofs will start to show signs of aging and can begin to leak and crack, and roof shingles, tiles, or metal sheets can even become loose and fall off. Ultimately, as your roof becomes weathered or damaged, it can spell trouble if something isn’t done about its condition. What is the solution? Reroofing and switching to Boral roofing tiles.
Depending on the type of roof you have will determine how long it will last. Most roofing materials should last at least 20 years or longer, if they are maintained regularly. However, there are factors that affect the longevity of roofing. For example, depending on the geographical location and the type of weather roofs are exposed to, on a daily basis, roofs may require more maintenance, repairing, or replacing before their expected expiration time.
There are times when reroofing a home may be better than repairing individual tiles, shingles, or metal sheets to restore the integrity of the roof. Sadly, many times property owners are caught off guard, discovering that their roofing is too old or damage to justify repairing it as a solution. Instead, they are unexpectedly faced with the need to reroof their home on short notice!
For this reason alone – unexpectedly needing to replace a roof – a roof inspection should be scheduled every few years to ascertain the health of your roof. Because the type of roofing material is so important, property owners should seriously consider the kind of roofing material before reroofing their homes.
Why it is Advantageous Re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles?
There are many advantages of switching to Boral roofing tiles when reroofing your home. While there are cheaper roofing solutions available, however, no other roofing material offers as many advantages as Boral roofing tiles, here are just a few examples:
Roof tiles will not fade – Boral roof tiles are fade resistant and the colour will not fade because of UV exposure, as will other types of roofing.
Last longer than other roofing materials – you can expect your roof to last 50 years or longer when you reroof with Boral roof tiles, not like asphalt shingles or metal roofing that will need to be replaced between 15 to 20 years.
Fire resistant – one of the biggest advantages of switching to Boral roofing tiles is because it is a fire resistant roofing material that will best protect your family and home against brush fires.
Requires little maintenance – Boral concrete roof tiles are durable and strong, and require little or no maintenance, which also means that when compared to other types of roofing materials, you will save money over the life of your roof because of fewer repairs.
If you are ready to begin your search for a roofing specialist, start with AjaxGregson Tiles Bricks & Roofing. Call us now at 97298895 and we’ll be happy to give you our professional opinion.
Ajax Gregson TIles
PO BOX 79, MOUNT EVELYN VIC 3796 ( Temporary )
Glen’s Mobile 0419 546 699
Mel’s Mobile 0403 486 772
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Upgrading Home Extension Design and Market Value by Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Advantages of Re-roofing and Switching to Boral Roofing Tiles
- Signs of Aging Roof Tiles: Is DIY Fixing Good Enough?
- Why Roofing Tile Styles and Colours Should Be Part of Your Exterior Architectural Design
- Why Replacing Half a Roof is a Bad Idea?
- Making Boral Tile Reroofing as Part of Home Remodeling
- Why Sealers are Important for Concrete and Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Boral Roof Tiling: Best Choice for Roof Restoration
- New Homes and Unit Developments Can Benefit Using Boral Roofing Tiles
- Roof Coating for Concrete Tiles: What are the Benefits?
- Re-roofing with Boral Roofing Tiles: Your Best Option to Remove Nasty Moss, Molds and Mildew
- Roof Ridges Using Boral Tiles: The Importance of Proper Installation
- Popular FAQs about Residential Tile Roof Replacement
- Enhance Your Brand New Roof with Boral Terracotta and Concrete Roofing Tiles
- Boral Designer Ceramic Roof Tiles: Advantages for Your Home
- Checklist for New Home Extensions (Why Tile Roofing Must Be Included)
- How to Select Tile Roofing Materials for Optimum Results
- Reasons Why Multi-Unit Builders and Contractors Should Choose Boral Tile Roofing
- Matching Boral Roof Tile Colours with Your Overall Exterior Design
- Use Quality Boral Roofing Tiles for Your New House Extension
- Boral Roof Tiles are Perfect for the Summer Season
- Common Causes of Roofing Tile Failure and Cracking
- The Right Roofing Material is A Vital Part of Your Home Extension
- How Well Do Terracotta Roof Tiles Respond to Different Weather Conditions?
- View all articles…
- Are Concrete Roof Tiles Fireproof?
- Why Should You Consider Using Roof Tiles than Asphalt Shingles?
- View all articles…
- Re-roofing Advantages and When Should You Get Rid Of Your Old Roof Tiles?
- Differences between Tile Roofs and Shingle Roofs: Reasons Why Tile Roofs Are Better
- View all articles…